Our Lady of Victory-Mission Our Lady of the Snow is a community of joyful disciples knowing, loving, and serving God and each other.
New parishioners are always welcome. Please call the parish office to register or to have questions answered. Learn our Parish History!
..."And over all these virtues put on love, which binds them all together in perfect unity." Colossians 3:14
Daily Mass: 8:30 am - Mon, Tue & Thur. Fri. NO am mass Wed.
Sunday: 7:30 & 9:45 am
OUR LADY OF THE SNOW SITE:
Sunday - 9:15 am
CHRIST SUN OF JUSTICE SITE:
Evening Mass: Wed. 7:00 pm
Sunday: 11:00 am & 5:00 pm
Daily Mass Mon. Tue. Thur. Fri. 8:30 am
Wednesday Midday Concert 12:15 pm
Sunday Mass 9:45 am
All Livestreams from OLV on our Facebook Page at https://www.facebook.com/olvols/live/
TEMPORARY CANCELATIONS DUE TO COVID19:
Exposition of the Blessed Sacrament Holy Hour
at OLV 12:30 pm every fourth Sunday of the month.
Rosary & Divine Mercy Chaplet 9:00 am every first Friday of the Month
Online Giving with WeShare
If you need assistance for Online Giving account please contact our Parish Office Manager, Nicole Gully at
518-273-7602 or email at [email protected]
We Are Social!
Like us on our Facebook Page - Our Lady of Victory
WE LIVE STREAM FROM OUR FACEBOOK PAGE!
Want to stay up to date? Download the MyParish App on your Smartphone.
Just Text APP to 88202 to download our parish app
Create an account and find the parish by zip code
Then favorite our parish!
You can also find the app on your phone's app store.
For more information go to our Parish App Info Page
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel -
Our Lady of Victory, Troy, NY
Follow us @olv.ols
What does Mass during COVID19 look like?
We are taking every precaution to make sure that the guidelines are met for proper sanitizing during this time. Surfaces are wiped after every mass by our groups of volunteers and hand sanitizing stations are available. Please read the following links for information and if you are planning on attending Mass please review and fill out the Health Assessment forms before attending Mass. Please consider helping with our efforts to keep the Church sanitized by joining our volunteers.
Christ Sun of Justice Information
Readings for the week of September 27, 2020
- Sunday: Ez 18:25-28 / Ps 25:4-5, 6-7, 8-9 [6a] / Phil 2:1-11 or 2:1-5 / Mt 21:28-32
- Monday: Jb 1:6-22 / Ps 17:1bcd, 2-3, 6-7  / Lk 9:46-50
- Tuesday: Dn 7:9-10, 13-14 or Rv 12:7-12a / Ps 138:1-2ab, 2cde-3, 4-5  / Jn 1:47-51
- Wednesday: Jb 9:1-12, 14-16 / Ps 88:10bc-11, 12-13, 14-15  / Lk 9:57-62
- Thursday: Jb 19:21-27 / Ps 27:7-8a, 8b-9abc, 13-14  / Lk 10:1-12
- Friday: Jb 38:1, 12-21; 40:3-5 / Ps 91:1-2, 3-4ab, 4c-6, 10-11  / Mt 18:1-5, 10
- Saturday: Jb 42:1-3, 5-6, 12-17 / Ps 119:66, 71, 75, 91, 125, 130  / Lk 10:17-24
- Next Sunday: Is 5:1-7 / Ps 80:9, 12, 13-14, 15-16, 19-20 [Is 5:7a] / Phil 4:6-9 / Mt 21:33-43
9:00 am - 1:00 pm
Until further notice:
The Parish Office will be closed in the afternoons.
- Rev. Randall Patterson, Pastor
- Rev. Samuel Bellafiore, Associate Pastor
- Mr. Willis Wolfe, Deacon
- Mr. Brian Lewis, Deacon
- Ms. Nicole Gully, Office Manager
- Mrs. Vici Armsby, Pastoral Associate For Faith Formation
- Mrs. Rebecca Hanson, Pastoral Associate for Youth Ministry
- Mrs. Amanda DeSalvatore, Digital Outreach Specialist
- Ms. Marjorie Voytko, OLV Music Director
- Mrs. Melissa McCann, Parish Accountant
“Do not be afraid of holiness…of letting yourself be loved and purified by God. … Let us allow God’s holiness be transmitted to us. Every Christian is called to holiness; and holiness does not consist, first and foremost, in doing extraordinary things, but rather in letting God act. It is the encounter between our weakness and the strength of His grace”.
Pope Francis, General Audience 2 Oct., 2013