Our Lady of Victory-Mission Our Lady of the Snow is a community of joyful disciples knowing, loving, and serving God and each other.
New parishioners are always welcome. Please call the parish office to register or to have questions answered. Learn our Parish History!
..."And over all these virtues put on love, which binds them all together in perfect unity." Colossians 3:14
Online Giving with WeShare
If you need assistance for Online Giving account please contact our Parish Office Manager, Nicole Gully at
518-273-7602 or email at [email protected]
We Are Social!
Like us on our Facebook Page - Our Lady of Victory
WE LIVE STREAM FROM OUR FACEBOOK PAGE!
LIVE STREAM SCHEDULE:
Daily Mass - M, T, Th, F 8:30 am
Sunday Mass - 9:45 am from OLV
Wednesday - Midday Concert 12:15 pm
Download the MyParish App on your Smartphone.
Just Text APP to 88202 to download our parish app
Create an account and find the parish by zip code
Then favorite our parish!
You can also find the app on your phone's app store.
For more information go to our Parish App Info Page
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel -
Our Lady of Victory, Troy, NY
Follow us @olv.ols
OUR LADY OF VICTORY SITE:
Daily Mass: 8:30 am - Mon, Tue, Thur. Fri. NO am mass Wed.
Sunday: 7:30 & 9:45 am
OUR LADY OF THE SNOW SITE:
Sunday - 9:15 am
CHRIST SUN OF JUSTICE SITE:
Evening Mass: Wed. 7:00 pm
Sunday: 11:00 am & 5:00 pm
Daily Mass Mon. Tue. Thur. Fri. 8:30 am
Wednesday Midday Concert 12:15 pm
Sunday Mass 9:45 am
All Livestreams from OLV on our Facebook Page at https://www.facebook.com/olvols/live/
TEMPORARY CANCELATIONS DUE TO COVID19:
Exposition of the Blessed Sacrament Holy Hour
at OLV 12:30 pm every fourth Sunday of the month.
Rosary & Divine Mercy Chaplet 9:00 am every first Friday of the Month
ALL are welcome
No matter what your present status is in the Catholic Church;
No matter what your current family or marital situation;
No matter what your past or present religious affiliation;
No matter what your personal history, age, sexual orientation,
background, lifestyle, race or color;
No matter your own self-image or self-esteem;
We, the Parish Family of Our Lady of Victory-
Mission Our Lady of the Snow,
invite, welcome, accept, love and respect YOU
in the name of our loving & live-giving Savior, Jesus Christ.
The office is closed each day
12:30-1:00 for lunch
- Rev. Randall Patterson, Pastor
- Rev. Samuel Bellafiore, Associate Pastor
- Mr. Willis Wolfe, Deacon
- Mr. Brian Lewis, Deacon
- Mr. Jerry Christiano, Deacon
- Ms. Nicole Gully, Office Manager
- Mrs. Vici Armsby, Pastoral Associate For Faith Formation
- Mrs. Rebecca Hanson, Pastoral Associate for Youth Ministry
- Mrs. Amanda DeSalvatore, Digital Outreach Specialist
- Ms. Marjorie Voytko, OLV Music Director
- Tom Hardy, Maintenance
- Mrs. Melissa McCann, Accountant
- Annmarie James, Parish Nurse
- Filly Fitzgerald, Pre-K4
- Debbie Clements, Pre-K 3
- Tiffany Crownover, Pre-K 4
Readings for the week of August 9, 2020
- Sunday: 1 Kgs 19:9a, 11-13a / Ps 85:9, 10, 11-12, 13-14  / Rom 9:1-5 / Mt 14:22-33
- Monday: 2 Cor 9:6-10 / Ps 112:1-2, 5-6, 7-8, 9  / Jn 12:24-26
- Tuesday: Ez 2:8—3:4 / Ps 119:14, 24, 72, 103, 111, 131 [103a] / Mt 18:1-5, 10, 12-14
- Wednesday: Ez 9:1-7; 10:18-22 / Ps 113:1-2, 3-4, 5-6 [4b] / Mt 18:15-20
- Thursday: Ez 12:1-12 / Ps 78:56-57, 58-59, 61-62 [cf. 7b] / Mt 18:21—19:1
- Friday: Ez 16:1-15, 60, 63 or 16:59-63 / Is 12:2-3, 4bcd, 5-6 [1c] / Mt 19:3-12
- Saturday: Vigil: 1 Chr 15:3-4, 15-16; 16:1-2 / Ps 132:6-7, 9-10, 13-14 1 Cor 15:54b-57 / Lk 11:27-28. Day: Rv 11:19a; 12:1-6a, 10ab / Ps 45:10, 11, 12, 16 [10bc] / 1 Cor 15:20-27 / Lk 1:39-56
- Next Sunday: Is 56:1, 6-7 / Ps 67:2-3, 5, 6, 8  / Rom 11:13-15, 29-32 / Mt 15:21-28